Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 481 – 500:
481. Riddle: When someone uses this acronym, you know you’ve got to pick up the pace.
482. Riddle: In the middle of night, I surround the gong. In the middle of sight, I end the song.
483. Riddle: What is always coming every day, but never arrives until the next?
484. Riddle: One more than a duet.
485. Riddle: A nutcracker up in a tree.
486. Riddle: Light me up in backyard gatherings. What am I?
487. Riddle: Mary’s children slept in one of these.
488. Riddle: Both punishment and sweet reward, it will befall both fool and lord. It is a spiritual scoreboard, your every deed it does record.
489. Riddle: Edible items purchased in large quantities.
490. Riddle: Very helpful if you intend to go gently down a river.
491. Riddle: What animal keeps the best time?
492. Riddle: Thanks for such treasures as Mariachis, enchiladas and habanero!
493. Riddle: I can be found on fingers, in toolboxes and in snails. What am I?
494. Riddle: I’m a blended cold beverage made up of milk, ice cream and fruit. I bring all the boys to the yard.
495. Riddle: I can be sweet or sour. I do not rhyme with any other word. What am I?
496. Riddle: Though I am dark, Adam married me. What am I?
497. Riddle: I am a candy that looks like a shepherd’s staff. What am I?
Answer: Candy Cane
498. Riddle: I am sometimes yellow and sometimes white. Half of me is dark and the other is light. What am I?
499. Riddle: Without what would everyone lose their head?
500. Riddle: To you, rude would I never be, Though I flag my tongue for all to see.