Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 181 – 200 :
181. Riddle: What is between heaven and earth?
182. Riddle: A thousand colored folds stretch toward the sky. Atop a tender strand, rising from the land, until killed by maiden’s hand. Perhaps a token of love, perhaps to say goodbye.
183. Riddle: To give me to someone I don’t belong to is cowardly, but to take me is noble. I can be a game, but there are no winners. What am I?
184. Riddle: What has two spines and a lot of ribs, and carries much but never moves?
Answer: Train tracks
185. Riddle: When I get closer my tail grows longer, but when I go away my tail leads the way.
186. Riddle: Fighting technique taken from rams.
187. Riddle: Stealthy as a shadow in the dead of night, cunning but affectionate if given a bite. Never owned but often loved. At my sport considered cruel, but that’s because you never know me at all.
188. Riddle: Crooked as a rainbow, and slick as a plate, ten thousand horses can’t pull it straight.
189. Riddle: Currency that flirted with a British spy.
Answer: Miss money penny
190. Riddle: Has feathers but can’t fly. Rests on legs but can’t walk.
191. Riddle: What is deep within you, never dies or gets worn out, and only needs some fire from time to time?
192. Riddle: Locked up inside you and yet they can steal it from you.
193. Riddle: This is the tallest peak in the happiest place on earth.
194. Riddle: My parents are singers, and while my father has red hair, I am pale and completely bald.
195. Riddle: I may be made of metal, bone, or wood and have many teeth. My bite hurts no one and the ladies love me. What am I?
196. Riddle: Green arrows grow out of my sides. I go from yellow to white. My babies fly in the wind. What am I?
197. Riddle: I have no voice but I can teach you all there is to know. I have spines and hinges but I am not a door. Once I’ve told you all, I cannot tell you more. What am I?
198. Riddle: Sharp and long, flag of the world. What is it?
199. Riddle: I cannot be felt or moved, but as you come closer, I get more distant. What am I?
200. Riddle: With no hammer or any kind of tool I build my house so quickly. What am I?