Hunter polar bear riddle is a tricky and logical riddle. Here is the correct answer to this riddle. The riddle is also called as “polar bear riddle”. Try to solve the riddle and check the explanation below and do share it with your friends if you liked it.
Riddle: There’s a famous riddle about a hunter who walks one mile south, one mile east, and one mile north and ends up right back where he started. He sees a bear and shoots it. What color is the bear?
Hunter Polar Bear Riddle Answer
Answer: The answer to “Hunter polar bear riddle” is “The white color.” The hunter is at the same place from which he has started and he is at the north pole so the bear found at north pole are generally white in color.
Here is the explanation to this riddle and I have given the explanation in point so that you can understand clearly.
- If you take any point and start walking to south direction that means you are starting from the north point.
- Then you walk towards east that means towards the right side to you.
- Now you walk one mile towards the north side which means you are at the same direction which is north.
- And as you are at the north direction, we can say the weather of north is cold.
- Mostly the white bears are found in north pole.