In Geogebra, you can use the “Slider” tool to create a dot that you can slide along a line or curve.
Here’s how to do it:
- Select the “Slider” tool from the toolbar.
- Click on the point where you want to place the dot. This will create a new slider.
- In the “Object Properties” window, you can change the name of the slider and set the minimum and maximum values for the slider.
- To slide the dot, click on the dot and drag it along the line or curve. You can also use the arrows on the slider to move the dot in small increments.
- To remove the dot, select it and press the delete key on your keyboard.
I hope you got the answer to the question related to Georgebra. Let me know if you have any other questions or solutions in the comments below.